Approaching It Calmly


I should be freaking out about finals right aaaaaaboooouut...now. There's so much due for next week. While talking with a class mate I ran into today, I found out about yet another Big Thing due a week earlier than expected. But yet some how I feel calm about the entire thing. I think I have come to accept the fact that I will be pulling all nighters at least twice next week. And I should be doing more now, but I'm choosing instead what I am more interested. Drawing and surfing the internet. Oh hohum, I'll pay for it later.

I'm trying to bring a little bit more color into my palette of black and beige. Didn't turn out bright, but I didn't think that fit the mood anyways.

Oh, and today I had the pleasure of biking to Krogers and buying groceries. Hadn't loaded up my bike quite so heavily before. And also, I bought "The Darjeeling Limited". Will be watching tomorrow, and rewatching over the break. It's epic, on the level of "Garden State" and "The History Boys" epic.

1 comments:

  1. Kiriska said...

    I love how the marker blue pretty much negates the moleskin so you can't tell what you're drawing on. It's interesting. I like doodles accompanied by thought-evoking text.

    I think I'm freaking out less about finals now that I finished my essay. I can't wait for Spring Break though.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.