Dastardley Distracted





I have become distracted tonight, I keep thinking this project will take less time than it will. And it will be the last! It's a drawing final, cum-throw together a graphic layout.

This was my fibers final. Entirely crochet, with a bit of dilapitated felting on the tentacles. Two weeks ago I couldn't put two stitches together with a hook, and now I have a very large....hat. I wanted it to appear as though he was eating my head. I plan on doing a photo shoot with a friend once I am grounded in the 'States again.

Speaking of which, it's moving time! I am being kicked out of the dorms Friday morning, and leaving Monday morning for Berlin. This gives me a full two days at home. I found out my thesis paper for the study-abroad is on the history of design of motorcycles. More specifically German ones.

Mostly I wrote this out of a nagging guilt in the blog's neglect. And thank you Wendy, it really makes me happy knowing someone out this is reading it other than my mom. :>

Now. The last Final.

the paper mill smell is seeping as if to say a last good bye

1 comments:

  1. Wendy said...

    Oh Sarah...

    I'm so glad you took time to make one last post from your humble abode before embarking on your Berlin adventure. These past months you've unleashed many hidden talents – visibly in the needle arts as well as photographically and in the written word.

    Will you blog from Berlin?
    I'll be checking in!

    gut Ausflug.  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.