Plaza Lights

























I took a trip down to the Plaza last night, and it is easily one of my most favorite places to be. Ever since I was a kid I enjoyed coming here. The place was one of America's first out-door shopping malls built around circa 1900 and has a lot of Spanish architecture influences. There are tons of little details and statues here and there that you just don't see in most places. This contributes to the city having more fountains (or was it statues?) than Rome...

2 comments:

  1. sujen said...

    I can definitely see the spanish influences--the lights are breathtaking. I love how they line every building edge (that makes it seem almost italian to me...ahah). BUT MILO AND AUDREY ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THINGS THOUGH! *wubs on puggies*  

  2. Kiriska said...

    Wow, those are some beautiful pictures. :o Wish our shopping areas could be nearly as pretty. Pugs! So cute!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.