Oh, in other news I've been thinking about where I want to intern at next year. I'm hoping to do a winter & summer internship, just because these long breaks drive me crazy. I think there's only so much family I can handle now that I've experienced life without them. haha.

+Free People
+Urban Outfitters (who dropped by for internship interviews this fall)
+Anthropologie (really I just want a store discount ;U; )
+Ted Muehling (because a) he's in Manhatten b) he sounds cool and c) he doesn't mind you breaking things)
+Donna Wilson (upside- it's in London downside- I'd want to steal half of what's in the studio)

More to come as I think of them...these are all highly unlikely though. Of course.

1 comments:

  1. sujen said...

    Heyhey! 2 posts in one day? Now this is mindblowing!
    Free people looks soo awesome--;0; I love their blog..
    BTW, a pretty cool bloggie I found on the random: http://www.macfiber.blogspot.com/
    The students come up with some really cool stuff! :D  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.