FOUND BUNNY



Okay, so I'm back in SCADvannah now after a long, harrowing journey (and by this I mean a dull & uneventful five hour drive). But more of that later.

I've been meaning to post this, but, well...I didn't.

The other day I found a rather large white bunny on the front lawn of my grandparents. I took him to Christine's with all intension's of taking him then to the shelter (with Christine in company). But this was Dec. 31st. Apparently, a validation for a holiday from then until Jan 2nd. So Christine kept the bunny and bought some food for her and we went about our merry way. A week later the bunny has been placed in a permanent home (Christine's apartment has issues with pets). And well, I just thought it was rather odd to find a tame bunny out on my yard. Ho hum.

2 comments:

  1. sujen said...

    that bunny broke my heart.
    broke it.  

  2. AppleJelly said...

    that is such a cute bunny! I bet Sujen did fall in love w/ it..:(  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.