So it's been a while and a day now since something's been posted. I could excuse myself by listing many sleepless nights, hours of work on projects, and just participating in a social life in general. But I won't. Instead I'll posted up a few pictures (mostly a catalog of Vday gifts) and get on with my day.

Speaking of which, if it goes as planned it should resemble something of the following:
+A bicycle ride
+Carving rin
+Lunch and dinner (not at the same time)
+And drawing for the fun of it

Yes that all sounds quite dandy indeed to me, and I can't believe it's only Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Kiriska said...

    You must be getting tired of hearing how much I envy your Color Theory assignments. Seeing Joseph's classes' stuff in the hallways always makes me sad. :|  

  2. sujen said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. sujen said...

    I like your sponge very much--it makes me feel happy. I can't wait to molest those alpaca's when I get to scad.
    And as I have said before, I adore that cd cover. <3 It has so much character. It was good talking to you yesterday night!  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.