SketchArobics



So today was good, I had to get up a bit early, but it gave me an early start on the day. Hm, haven't done much since sketcharobics though, so I'm not sure how helpful it was.

Anyways.

We learned how to draw the "15 second" car, which was fun. I kind of fail at drawing cars though. They all look like toys. Which isn't so bad considering my next point.

The visiting ex-prof now works for a toy design company in Atlanta, and after a few inquiries made by me, he told me they were looking for a summer intern. Also, that the company was attempting to establish a toy design class here. I am, muchos excited. :> I don't think I'm ready for an internship yet (and the time? I won't have it!), but perhaps by winter break?

I also received positive feedback from the guy which was all sorts of encouraging.

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.