Thé Portable





I'm drinking "Montagne de Jade" (thé vert parfume´fruité & fleuri) and it is a wonderful looseleaf tea that was a bit overpriced, but perhaps not if you consider it is looseleaf, in a lovely can, and will last me for the next decade.

So. The blog that was once updated bi-daily has been neglected. Well, that's not entirely true as I do come to it quite often to look at and see if I've posted anything (I haven't).

Here are a few things from my life lately:

+ A growingly absurd collection of yarn. In my defense the two white ones were used, albeit extra balls of them were left over. The orange one has an intended purpose.

+ Me peeking into an abandoned house that is in need of repairs. Its amazing that it's somewhat neglected though, its on one of our main streets...

+The mouse, and his message, to the many people who pass by our dorm room. Some people are absurd in the number of times of their coming and going, not that we take note, of course...

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.