Well I tried to go to the sidewalk chalk arts festival yesterday, but it rained and so I gave up and went to the bookstore to read a comic I didn't want to buy.

Speaking of which, I'm in the midst of making a four page or so, contemplative minicomic. I hate the writing of it though. I can't write. This is my newest realization. Was in a huge art rut, but I think I'm slowly coming out of it. I have a couple things I've done recently that I'm quite happy with. Here are a couple. My latest, drawn last night, hasn't been scanned yet. So you know how that goes...

Also bought new shoes, reserved my storage space, and am seriously thinking about how I need to buy my Euro rail pass.

2 comments:

  1. sujen said...

    Oh WIN. I just commented on one of those on dA, so now I shall comment on the other here. Montgomery street looks quite quaint, if not a bit meloncholy. I like the mood much. :D
    OHMIGOSH I'm SO SAD!! I would DIE to see the sidewalk chalk arts festival ;0;. I am really looking forward to this minicomic, and I'm glad to hear that you're outta ruts now. :'D
    DEUTSCHLANDDDDDDD AHOY!!  

  2. Kiriska said...

    I'm not sure that I ever commented on this whether here or on dA, but I really like that diptych piece of yours. :3  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.