Artish Things



Here are a few things I did over winter break. Well, a couple. Moleskine and Copics have quite the potential.

Also, I realize some people are amazing in how desperately they cling to the past. There's this one ex-friend, and, my god, she came off as such a creepy...cant say... when I last met her and when I heard about her today. It makes me laugh though. (I am horrible I know) But honestly, I have not a single regret with how that relationship ended. I hope she finally got the point today. I couldn't deliver it though, I wasn't there.

Anyways, more things tomorrow. I went to a flea-market this morning with some friends and came home with some nice things. Oh, and a friend got me something nice to hang up on the wall yesterday.

Aurevoir!

0 comments:


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.