Gifts Upon Return





So, in naming my blog I had hopes that I would update it with some musings and trivia while I munched over breakfast before heading out for the day. For the record, I think this post is the first of that sort. I'm usually just a very rushed person. Which isn't to say I'm not rushed now, but I do believe I can bike a mile to class in less than an hour. Well, we shall see.

Jacob gave me a blanket? throwover? a woven thing that I like and will probably be using. You know, I like sitting on my bed to do my work, but its right next to the airconditioner and so while I wanted something to cover myself, I didn't want to crawl under the comforter. His blanket is a perfect gift. Also, I like how it's felted on one side. <3

Darby's gift is just perfect too. I don't know, I guess I just enjoy it when a gift is so perfectly useful. This a wrap up tool box essentially. Although it may be re purposed to hold knitting needles or paint brushes in the future. It has a lot of potential. I also like it because it is a quite stylish toolbox. Which is very hard to find.

Now, I must hurry off again.

1 comments:

  1. Kiriska said...

    You need to get my gift and take pictures of that too. xD  


 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by Portfolio modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Flickr.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.